Are you encountering troubles during taking a survey? Don’t get annoyed and Surveycab.com FAQ can help you out. Look through all answers below to target the one you are looking for.
1.Why can’t I log on to the survey website?
1) Your computer or mobile device is not connected to the Internet. Make sure your device is connected prior to getting started.
2) You input an incorrect survey URL. Check it carefully and try one more time.
3) The survey is closed. Head for Surveycab.com to get detailed information on it or other surveys under the same brand.
2. Why the information printed on my receipt used to take the survey is not valid?
1) You input the required information incorrectly. Check it carefully and try one more time.
2) You didn’t take the survey within the required time and your receipt has expired. Head for Surveycab.com to get useful tips to avoid the issue.
3. Why can’t I continue during my taking a survey?
1) Your device may lose access to the Internet. Check the Internet.
2) There may be a time limit for you to finish the survey and start the survey again. Sometimes, the information printed on your receipt used to take the survey is only one-time and it won’t be valid when you try again. If this happens, contact the customer service to get the problem solved.
3) Always, you are stopped to continue if you are a minor, an employee or a family member of an employee of the company that launches the survey.
4. How to go back to the previous survey page?
1）You can go back by clicking the corresponding button like “Previous” or the Return Arrow in the top left corner of the broswer you are using. Please note that the latter option may sometimes cause your survey page unavailable.
5. How to participate in the sweepstakes?
2) Sometimes, mail-in entry to the sweepstakes is available. Hand print the required information on a sheet of paper and mail it to an address offered in the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
6. Why can’t I win a prize?
1) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants. You can get more chances to win by participating in the Survey sweepstakes as often as possible within the allowable range. For more details, view the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
2) The sweepstakes is not valid in the area you live in. Read the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for specific information.
7. How to redeem a prize?
1) If you get a coupon or validation code at the end of a survey, print out the coupon or write down the code on your receipt to redeem for an offer on your next visit.
2) If the prize is cash or merchandise, the merchant will notify you by phone or by email.
Schyler was an exceptional sales person. She was very knowledgeable and patient and willing to run behind me as I went back and forth between all the jewelry cases. Lol...... Thanks Schyler!
Awesome that is how I describe the service I received!
Zales representatives are always so very friendly, helpful and not pushy but ofcousre still trying to make their sale. I don't mind just going In to look.
Vivian Wang, your Sales Representative is so knowledgeable, approachable and real nice to deal with. She answered all the questions that I have with honesty and she's so respectful. Kudos to Zales Jewelry for having that kind of employee.
Love the sales!
Enjoy the customer service, never feel pressured for looking at all the wonderful bling,bling.Everyone is so helpful, and patient.
Brittany was very helpful and informative - enjoyed working with her.
Every time I have ever went into this location they have been extremely helpful to me. I had purchased a ring from a jewelry store across from them and just happen to go in Zale their customer service was by far the best. They listen to details very well. I purchased my ring from them and returned it back that was how good the Zale's reps are at the locust grove location.
The young lady that helped me was so patient and helpful that I brought her back a donut when I came back for something else. lol:)
Sales personell were very helpful
Earl was very helpful and very patient and not pushy
The lady that me, Did a great job I would let her help me all the time, she took time to go over all
about the thinks I wanted to know.
Very pleasant experience, nice friendly service, very helpful
the manager and salesman Alex were extremely helpful without the normal push to try this and that on. my girlfriend and I enjoyed chatting with both of them and ended up buying an engagement ring which we were very impressed with since we had not seen a ring like this in any of the 20 other stores we had been in in Canada, Washington state and Oregon. these two gentlemen were excellent.
All the employees were very friendly, courteous and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. The pieces that were displayed were beautiful and, if I could, I would have purchased many of them. I will not hesitate to recommend my friends and family to Zales and I will, most
certainly, visit again to browse and possibly purchase. Have a super day.
All employees were very friendly, courteous and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. I will not hesitate to recommend Zales to my friends and family and I will, most certainly, return again to browse and possibly purchase a piece or two again.
Zales outlet store is fine with customer service the greeting is good. I would like to see more birth stone styles and more men style rings there are limited styles for men.
I enjoy the friendly service and concern of the style im interested in.
Jen our salesperson is fantastic.
We did not expect to make a purchase from Zales for my engagement ring(s) but we were very satisfied with the prices, quality of jewelry, also, the friendliness and knowledge of our Consultant, Mr. James Pineda, lead to our decision to make our purchase. Because of our experience, we went back two days later and purchased our wedding set that had been one of the other choices of rings presented to us by James at our first purchase!!
Highly satisfied with our experience and we are going back to purchase more!!
I love Zales, that's my place.
This was my first time at Zales. And I know I will be back!!!!
I always have the BEST experience every time I go to Zales the staff is amazing!!!!
Very nice service and knowledge
We received excellent service. Could not have wanted any better.
Very help full and had what we wanted
Very good customer service, She show as very good option, and She help me to open the new account whit this company,
A Lady very friendly, She made our visit to that store a good experience and we find the item we
like the most, also She help me to open the new account to this company,
Took my bracelet in to be cleaned and inspected, Didn't have the paper work but they were kind enough to service my jewelry and to give me another copy of the lost paper work. Thank you!
The Zales representative was very helpful and experience
She was able to answer all my questions and conser regarding my purchase
Kimberly was very knowledgeble about the products in the store, and was able to find exactly what I described to her. She showed me several items that were within my price range, and helped me select the right item at the right price.
I bought two items Marcia was great very patient and helpful
I bought an opal necklace for my granddaughter. I was very happy with it and she loved it.
THE SERVICE AT ZALES IS THE BEST STORE THEY ARE SO HELPFUL WITH HELPING YOU MAKE DECSION THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUCH A GREAT STORE.
the service every time i go into the store shopping is very great and helpful.