Thorntons Customer Experience Survey Prize
Thorntons Customer Experience Survey Prize Rules
- No payment or purchase necessary
- Winners will be notified by writing or by phone
Thorntons Customer Experience Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need no receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need no receipt.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Thorntons Customer Experience Survey via smartphone. It may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
Thorntons Customer Experience Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Thorntons Customer Experience Survey official site and choose your visit type (online or in store) and select the date of your visit
- Thinking about your recent Thorntons visit, indicate your answers to questions like "Did any of the team members make you smile?" etc. and rate your satisfaction
- Provide your name, emiail address and telephone number to be entered to win £1000. Survey completed
More Information about Thorntons
Thorntons has been in the family of chocolate industry for over a century. Keith Hurdman, their master chocolatier, is recognized as one of the UK's most talented chocolartiers. He and his associates have been developing the art of chocolate for years. As it turns out, Thorntons won four Academy of Chocolate awards and many other awards.
Thorntons ' shops and franchises are all over Britain. Customers can find a huge range of chocolates and gifts here, including: milk, white and dark chocs, nutty truffles, special toffee, creamy fudges, and more. Thorntons provides you with personlised gifts for every occasion.
About Thorntons Customer Experience Survey
Survey Website: www.thorntons.co.uk/tellus
Survey Incentive: £1000
Host Website: www.thorntons.co.uk/tellus
Marketing Support: Thorntons