Shoney's Guest Satisfaction Survey Offer
- A Validation Code
Shoney's Guest Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question and a receipt is needed.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question and you don 't need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish the Shoney's guest satisfaction survey via your smartphone and it may take you more than 5 minutes to finish.
Shoney's Guest Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Shoney's guest satisfaction survey official website
- Enter the 18-digit survey code located on your receipt
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Shoney's
- How satisfied you expected to be, considering everything you knew about Shoney's before your dining experience
- Select your visit type
- Select answers to questions like "Did you order off the menu?", "Were you greeted when you entered?", etc.
- Rate your satisfaction with statements about the restaurant such as "The atmosphere of the restaurant", "The speed of service", etc.
- Select the likelihood that you will return and recommend this Shoney's in the next 90 days
- Answer the open question about the reason you were satisfied or not satisfied with your experience at this Shoney's restaurant
- Select answers to a few more questions like "Were you thanked and invited to return?", etc.
- Select answers for classification purposes only such as your gender, age, etc.
- Write the validation code on your receipt
Shoney's Guest Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish the Shoney's online guest satisfaction survey at www.tellshoneys.com, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team.
More Information About Shoney's
Shoney's is a privately held restaurant chain that operates primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic states of the United States. It is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. It is named after Alex Schoenbaum, who was the owner of the original chain of Big Boy restaurants in the southeastern United States in the 1950s. As of early 2011, there were approximately 230 company-owned and franchised Shoney's restaurants in 18 states, stretching from Maryland to Florida in the east and from Missouri to New Mexico in the west.
About Shoney's Guest Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.tellshoneys.com
Survey Incentive: Validation Code
Host Website: www.tellshoneys.com
Marketing Support: SMG