Sainsbury's Experience Survey Prize
- £500 Sainsbury's Gift Card
Sainsbury's Experience Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. It takes around 5 minutes to finish. There are 2 open questions. Your receipt is needed.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page is for Tablet. There are 2 open questions. You need to enter your personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page is for smartphones. You can still finish Sainsbury's Experience Survey via smartphone, but it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
Sainsbury's Experience Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Sainsbury's experience survey official website and choose if you visited a Sainsbury's store or bought groceries online.
- Select the store you visited or type the store number.
- Select date and time of your visit.
- Select your answers to questions or statements based on your Sainsbury's visit like "What type of checkout did you use on this occasion?", etc.
- Answer some open questions like good part of your visit.
- Select if you would like to enter into the prize draw.
- Provide your name, telephone number, etc.
More Information About Sainsbury's
As one of UK's largest retailers, Sainsbury's puts customers at the heart of everything they do and let their customers enjoy the best possible shopping experiences either in their supermarkets or convenience stores. Sainsbury's aim to be best for foods, source with integrity are an integral part of their success. What's more, Sainsbury's has clear, long-term strategy and focuses on 5 areas, which are great food, general merchandise and clothing, complementary channels & services, developing new businesses, also contribute to their success.
About Sainsbury's Experience Survey
Survey Website: www.tellsainsburyssurvey.co.uk
Survey Incentive: £500 Sainsbury's Gift Card
Host Website: ecustomeropinions.com
Marketing Support: edigitalResearch