Primark Guest Survey Prize
- £1,000 in a daily prize draw
- Instant prizes valued at £1,500 weekly
Primark Cuest Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- The draw starts on the first day of each month and ends on the last day of each month.
- Participants do not need to make a purchase to enter or win the sweepstakes.
- The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- All taxes on the prize are the responsibilities of the winners.
- A maximum of 1 survey completion (or mail-in entry) and 1 entry through the Sponsor's GoRecommend application per day. In addition, a maximum of 1 Daily/Weekly Sweepstakes prize will be awarded per person per 90 days.
Primark Guest Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. It takes about 10 minutes to finish with 2 open questions. You need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. There are 2 open questions, and you need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Primark Guest Survey via smartphone, but it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.
Primark Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Customers can visit the Primark customer survey official site and take the survey online.
- Customers can call the toll free number on the invitation and respond to the recorded prompts.
- Customers can also complete an SMS survey by texting your response(s) to the telephone number provided in the Invitation instructions.
- Participants can enter by mail. Participants just need to hand-write the following sentence "Please enter me in the Empathica Daily/weekly Sweepstakes for a chance to win 1 Daily/Weekly Prize" on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to: EMPATHICA DAILY/WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES, One Victoria Square, Birmingham, UK, B1 1DB.
Primark Guest Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Primark customer survey official site.
- Enter the 13 digit survey code from your receipt and click the "Enter" button.
- Click "Next" to begin the survey.
- Select the date and time of your visit to Primark.
- Select answers to questions like "What was the main purpose of your visit?" based on your visit.
- Answer open questions like the reason that you were satisfied or not satisfied with your experience.
- Give your ratings to the Primark store like "The window display looked attractive and inviting" based on your recent visit.
- Select answers to the questions about yourself.
- Enter your personal contact information like your name, telephone, etc. and then click "Send" to finish the survey.
Primark Guest Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Primark online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Primark customer survey in this article.
More Information about Primark
Primark can afford to offer customers low prices by utilizing a number of cost saving strategies. They have no advertising costs. Besides, they buy and sell in bulk - Primark has over 230 stores in Ireland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Portugal and Belgium. And Primark keeps their overheads low wherever they can. Primark rigorously tests their products both independently and at production stages. You can search open opportunities online to join Primark if you want.
The Primark Gift Card is now offering Customers more value options to look good and pay less.
Tell Primark why you like it and why you do not like it and reserve your chance to win £1,000 prize at www.tellprimark.co.uk.
Primark Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.tellprimark.co.uk
Survey Incentive: £1,000 cash + instant prizes valued at £1,500 weekly
Host Website: ww10.empathica.com
Marketing Support: Empathica