Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- $10 coupon off the next purchase of $50 or more
Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. It takes about 5 minutes to finish. There are two open questions. Your receipt is needed.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. There are two open questions, and you need to enter the survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. There is no page for the smartphone. You can still take it via smartphones, but it may take you more than 5 minutes to finish it.
Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Customers can take the survey with Field & Stream receipts online at the Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Website.
Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the survey site, enter the numbers found on your receipt, and click the "Start" button.
- Follow the instructions to answer the survey questions, and provide some personal information, like gender.
- In the end, choose to print the coupon or receive it through an Email.
More Information About Field & Market
Filed & Stream is a magazine featuring hunting, fishing, survival, guns and gear in the United States. It is regarded as one of the Big Three of American outdoor publishing, together with Sports Afield and outdoor life. The magazine has a readership of approximately 1 million, offering advice on deer, bass, birds, trout, shotguns and rifles depending on the seasons and the availability of information.
On August 16, 2013, Dick's Sporting Goods opened its first Field & Stream Shop in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania. Up till know, there have been three locations: Cranberry, Crescent Springs and Erie.
About Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.tellfieldandstream.smg.com
Survey incentive: $10 coupon off the next purchase of $50 or more
Host Website: www.smg.com
Marketing Support: Service Management Group