Dunelm Mill Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- £250 Dunelm Mill Gift Card Monthly
Dunelm Mill Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- You must complete the survey to get the chance to win.
- The winning entry will be drawn after this date and the winner will be contacted directly.
Dunelm Mill Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need no receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open question, need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Dunelm Mill Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.
Dunelm Mill Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Dunelm Mill customer satisfaction survey official website
- Select location, date and time of your visit
- Select your age, gender and the main reason for your latest visit to Dunelm Mill
- Select answers to questions about your shopping experience like "Did you make a purchase during your latest visit?"
- Rate statements in relation to the service, products, store, employees like "Speed of service" "product quality"
- Rate your overall experience at Dunelm Mill
- Select answers to questions like "Did you visit the coffee shop within the store during your visit?"
- Answer open questions such as the best part of your experience
- Enter your personal contact information such as your name, address etc to finish the survey
Dunelm Mill Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Dunelm Mill online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Dunelm Mill customer survey in this article.
More Information About Dunelm Mill
Dunelm Milloffers free delivery on standard orders over £75, made to measure orders over £75 and furniture orders over £150.
It all started 30 years ago in Leicester, when Bill and Jean Adderley opened a home textiles business offering a wide range of products at affordable prices. Their first shops were small high street units, based in a few towns across the East Midlands. But thanks to their philosophy of “simply value for money”, the business began to grow and grow. Today, there is now 127 Dunelm Mill stores open right across the UK, and the company has a turnover of well over £400million.
About Dunelm Mill Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.TalkToDunelm.co.uk
Survey Incentive: £250 Dunelm Mill Gift Card
Host Website: www.marketforce.com
Marketing Support: Marketforce