USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- To help USPS provide better service during your next time visit
USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. Within five minutes to finish. Less than 10 steps, 1 open question, need receipt information.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. 1 open question. Need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish this customer survey via smartphone, because it may take you much time to finish.
USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Online. Go to USPS customer satisfaction survey official site to take the survey.
USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the survey official site to enter
- Select your language preference from the list
- Please enter the ZIP +4 code printed at the top of your receipt. You can find it below the post office location and above the date and phone number. Click on "Next" button to proceed
- Enter the date and time of your transaction from top of your paper receipt
- Enter the clerk number number printed at the bottom of your receipt
- Answer some easy question according to your visit to the Post Office, such as "how satisfied were you with the service provided by USPS"
- Leave your comments about what should Post Office to do improve your satisfaction with the service you received
More Information about USPS
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an independent agency of the United States federal government. It is legally obligated to serve all Americans, regardless of geography, at uniform price and quality.
About USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.postalexperience.com/pos or www.postalexperience.com/sb or www.postalexperience.com/res
Survey Incentive: Help USPS make improvements
Host Website: www.postalexperience.com/pos
Marketing Support: USPS