Price Chopper ePanel Survey Offer
- $50 Gift Card
Price Chopper ePanel Survey Rules
- It is not nessary to buy anything to enter or win
- You must be the legal resident of United States of America over 18 years old
Price Chopper ePanel Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. It takes about 5 minutes to finish with some open questions. You need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for Tablet. There are some open questions, and you need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are not recommended to finish Price Chopper ePanel Survey via smartphone, for it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
Price Chopper ePanel Survey Entry
- Customers who made a purchase can visit Price Chopper ePanel Survey official website to take the online survey.
- For customers who want to enter without making a purchase at a Participating Location, or without completing the survey: Hand print your name, complete address, zip code, daytime telephone number, including area code, on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail it in a #10 envelope to: "Price Chopper ePanel $50 GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES – Free Entry", c/o Retail Feedback Group, P.O. Box 699, Plainview, NY 11803.
Price Chopper ePanel Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Price Chopper ePanel Survey official website
- Enter the 10-digit number on the back of your AdvantEdge Card
- Provide your email address, gender and age
- Rate questions like “How often you purchase food/products in each of the following categories?”, etc. based on your most recent visit
- Leave your comments to help Price Chopper improve
- Select your response to questions like “Where do you fill most of your prescriptions?”, etc.
- Enter your contact information such as your name, phone number, etc.
More Information About Price Chopper
Price Choper is an American supermarket chain, which provides kinds of food and daily use. As the first 24-hour store, the first Price Chopper Super Center opened in the early 1980s in Latham, New York, followed by an even larger unit constructed in Queensbury in 1986. The Super Centers, which were state of the art by 1980s standards, often featured full-service meat, seafood, and bakery departments, as well as pharmacies and banks.
About Price Chopper ePanel Survey
Survey Website: www.pcfbpanel.com
Survey Incentive: $50 Gift Card
Host Website: www.pcfbpanel.com
Marketing Support: Price Chopper ePanel