Homebase Customer Survey Prize
- Validation Code
Homebase Customer Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Homebase Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 5 minutes to finish.
Homebase Customer Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Homebase customer survey official website
- Enter the sequence of numbers from your receipt, select the date and time located on your receipt, and enter the amount spent located on your receipt
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Homebase
- Select departments that you visited
- Select answers to the questions like "Did you need assistance during your visit to Homebase?", and "Did you use home delivery for any part of your purchase?" etc.
- Rate your satisfaction with statements about various aspects of this Homebase visit such as "The cleanliness of the store", "The approachability of the colleagues", and "The overall values for the price you paid" etc.
- Select the likelihood that you will return to this Homebase or recommend Homebase to a friend or colleague
- Answer the open question about the reason you were satisfied or not satisfied with your recent visit to Homebase
- Select answers to questions like "How many times have you visited this homebase in the past 3 months?"
- Select answers to questions about yourself such as your gender, and age etc.
- Write the validation code on your receipt
Homebase Customer Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Homebase online customer survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Homebase customer survey in this article.
More Information About Homebase
Homebase is a leading home enhancement retailer selling over 38,000 products for the home and garden. It has more than 340 large, out-of-town stores throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland serving around 64 million customers a year, and a growing internet offering at www.homebase.co.uk.