McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- McDonald's Validation Code
McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer Rules
- The offer can only be used once
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash
McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, no need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 5 minutes to finish.
McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Survey Step By step Guide
- Visit McDonald's customer satisfaction survey official website
- Enter Store#, KS #, select Date and Time of your visit, enter Order and Amount Spent which can be found on your receipt, then click on "Start"
- Select your order type
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this McDonald's
- Rate your satisfaction with areas such as "The exterior cleanliness of the restaurant", "The taste of your food", "The quality of your food" etc. based on your visit
- Select the likelihood that you will return to or recommend this Mcdonald's in the next 30 days
- Answer the open question about the reason that you were satisfied or not satisfied with your experience at this McDonald's
- Select answers to questions like "Did the crew members smile while interacting with you?", "Did you customize your order or have a special request?", "Which fast food restaurants have you visited in the past 30 days" etc. based on your visit
- Write the validation code on your receipt
McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Mcdonald's online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Mcdonald's customer survey in this article.
More Information About McDonald's
Since 1955, McDonald's has been proud of serving the world its favorite food. It has managed not just to live history, but create it: from drive-thru restaurants to Chicken McNuggets to college credits from Hamburger U and much more. It's been quite the journey, and we promise this is just the beginning-we've got our hearts set on making more history.
About McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.mcdonaldsfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: A Validation Code
Host Website: www.smg.com
Marketing support: SMG