IGA Customer Experience Survey Prize
- $100 Gift Cards
IGA Customer Experience Survey Rules
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are 16 years of age
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter
- An entry for one receipt
IGA Customer Experience Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. About 5 minutes to finish, some open questions and place to leave comments, need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for Tablet. Few open questions, need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are not recommended to finish IGA Customer Experience Survey via smartphone.
IGA Customer Experience Survey Entry
- Online. Customers who made purchase can visit IGA Customer Experience Survey official website to take the online survey
IGA Customer Experience Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit IGA Customer Experience Survey page
- Please enter a 4-digit code in the space below
- Answer a few questions about you visit
- Rate how satisfied were you with your overall shopping experience
- Fill out the form with your contact information
More Information About IGA
IGA is a brand of grocery stores active in more than 30 countries. It provides Bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, liquor, meat, produce, seafood, snacks. Contrasting with the chain store business model, IGA operates as a franchise through stores that are owned separately from the brand. Many of these stores operate in small town markets and belong to families that manage them.
About IGA Customer Experience Survey
Survey Website: www.iga.com.au/feedback
Survey Incentive: $100 Gift Cards
Host Website: www.marketforce.com
Marketing Support: marketforce