Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- $100 Gift Cards
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You do not need to make a purchase to enter or win.
- Entries must be received during the survey period to be eligible for that survey period drawing. Mailed entries must be postmarked by the entry period end date, and received within seven days of the entry period end date. No copies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of any kind will be accepted. Limit one mail-in entry per postmarked envelope.
- Entries will not be “rolled over” into subsequent Drawing Periods.
- 4 US winners and 1 Canadian winner will be selected for each survey period of the sweepstakes in a series of random drawings.
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. It takes about 10 minutes to finish. There are 4 open questions. Your receipt is needed.
- Tablet usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page is for Tablet. There are 4 open questions. You need to enter your personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 1/5. No mobile page is for smartphones. You are not recommended to finish Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, for it may take more than 15 minutes to finish.
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Web entries. You can go to the Safeway customer satisfaction survey official site and start the survey.
- Mail entries. To enter without making a purchase at a Participating Location, or without completing the survey, you need to hand-print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, birth date, and e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to one of the following addresses: US residents: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite, 2100, Rochester, NY, 14625-2437. Canadian residents: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K.
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Safeway customer satisfaction survey official site.
- Select the date and enter the required information from your Safeway receipt and click the "Start Survey" button.
- Select the "Click here to start survey" option.
- Click the "Next" button to start the survey.
- Give your ratings or select the answers based on your most recent visit and click "Next".
- Write your feedback or skip the questions by clicking "Next".
- Enter your contact information and click "Next" to finish the survey.
More Information about the Safeway
When you buy something at Safeway, you are not just buying, you are earning at the same time. That is Safeway Reward Points Program. Rewards points are easy to earn, you earn points for every $1 spent on groceries or pharmacy items. Rewards points are easy to use too. Every 100 points gets you 10¢ per gallon in Rewards for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station. Every 200 points gets you 20¢ per gallon in Rewards for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station. Every 500 points gets you 50¢ per gallon in Rewards for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station. And every 1000 points gets you $1 per gallon in Rewards for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station. You must be happy to hear about this. So join the program and begin enjoying the benefits that belong to you.
Market Force is at the forefront of Customer Intelligence. Companies use this emerging new practice to understand what is most important to their customers. To encourage them to come more often, spend more when they do and recommend to others, Market Force provides best in class customer experience information. But they also crunch it, combine it and correlate it with real sales data and predictive models so that it can be the most useful to their clients and their teams.
Safeway values your feedback. Go to www.grocerysurvey.net to tell Safeway your recent grocery store shopping experience.
About Safeway Grocery Store Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.grocerysurvey.net
Survey Incentive: $100 Gift cards
Host Website: survey-feedback.net/safeway
Marketing Support: Market Force Information