Giant Eagle Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- A $2,000 gift card
Giant Eagle Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Each person or mailing is limited to 1 entry each calendar month
- Each person each household is limited to 1 prize
Giant Eagle Guest Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question and you need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question and you need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish the Giant Eagle Guest Satisfaction Survey via your smartphone and it may take you more than 5 minutes to finish.
Giant Eagle Guest Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Giant Eagle customer satisfaction survey official website
- Enter the survey code which can be found on your receipt
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Giant Eagle
- Indicate the likelihood that you will recommend Giant Eagle to your friends and family
- Select departments you visited
- Rate your satisfaction with statements related to your visit such as "The time to get through checkout", "The attentiveness and helpfulness of the cashier", etc.
- Rate the departments you visited
- Indicate the likelihood that you will return to this Giant Eagle
- Answer the open question about the reason you were satisfied or not satisfied with your experience at this Giant Eagle
- Select answers to a few more questions such as "What percentage of your grocery dollars do you spend at Giant Eagle?", etc.
- Indicate your gender, age, etc.
- Fill out your contact information such as your name, email address, etc.
Giant Eagle Guest Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have difficulty in taking the Giant Eagle survey online, the video below produced will help you.
More Information About Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle is a supermarket chain with stores in the U.S. states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, and Maryland. The company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and incorporated on March 17, 1903. Supermarket News ranked Giant Eagle No. 21 in the 2012 "Top 75 North American Food Retailers" based on 2011 fiscal year estimated sales of $9.3 billion. In 2005, it was the 32nd-largest privately held corporation, as determined by Forbes. Based on 2005 revenue, Giant Eagle is the 49th-largest retailer in the United States. As of Summer 2011, the company had 175 company-owned and 54 franchised stores. The company also operates 168 fuel station/convenience stores under the GetGo banner.
The company operates its corporate headquarters in an office park in the Pittsburgh suburb of O 'Hara Township.
About Giant Eagle Guest Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.gianteaglelistens.com
Survey Incentive: $2,000 gift card
Host Website: www.gianteaglelistens.com
Marketing Support: SMG