ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- £1,000 daily
ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You do not need to make any purchase or complete a survey to enter or win.
- The prizes are not transferable and the winner must accept the prize as awarded.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 60 days of the draw date. The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.
- Only 1 survey completion (or mail-in entry) and 1 entry through the Sponsor's GoRecommend application per day. In addition, only 1 Daily Sweepstakes prize will be awarded per person per 90 days.
ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, one open question and a receipt is not needed.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question and you need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish the ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey via your smartphone and it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.
ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Customers can visit the ODEON customer survey official site and take the survey online.
- If you want to complete a telephone survey, you need to call the toll free number on the invitation and respond to the recorded prompts.
- If you choose to enter by mail, you need to hand-write the following sentence "Please enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes for a chance to win 1 Daily Prize" on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to: EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES, One Victoria Square, Birmingham, UK, B1 1DB.
ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the ODEON customer survey official site.
- Enter the 12-digit receipt number from your receipt and click the "enter" button or Click "Click here" if you do not have a survey entry code.
- Select the region and cinema you visited and click "Next" to begin the survey.
- Select the date and choose your answer based on your visit and click "Next".
- Select your answers to the questions based on your visit.
- Leave your general comments to help ODEON improve.
- Select the answers based on your personal information.
- Leave your Email Address, First Name, Last Name and Personal Telephone Number and click "Send" to finish the survey and enter the daily £1000 prize draw.
ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish the ODEON online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team.
More Information about ODEON
Do you know ODEON Premiere Club? If you are a film fan, you must join in the club because there are so many benefits and you can 't miss them. You can collect ODEON Points to spend on film tickets, soft drinks and snacks. What's more, members can get exclusive discount when booking tickets online, all day every day. Besides, all members will receive 100 extra ODEON points when booking a ticket for the British Film of the Month.
Founded in 1930 by Oscar Deutsch, ODEON was acquired in 1941 by J Arthur Rank who had interests in film production and distribution. ODEON remained a part of The Rank Organisation for a further 58 years.
More recently, private equity firm Terra Firma acquired ODEON in September 2004, and United Cinemas International in October 2004. As a result, ODEON is looking forward to an exciting period of development during which it will continue to build on its unique position as the UK's number one cinema chain.
About ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.feedback.odeon.co.uk
Survey Incentive: £1,000 daily
Host Website: ww5.empathica.com
Marketing Support: Empathica