FedEx Office Customer Survey Offer
- $5 off purchase of $25 or more on next visit
FedEx Office Customer Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. No need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish FedEx Office Customer Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
FedEx Office Customer Survey Step by Step Guide
- Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
- Select answers to questions "What type of service did you require during this visit?", "Do you have your receipt from your transaction?"
- Enter the transaction number found on your receipt
- Select date and time of purchase on your receipt
- Select answer to question "Which one of the following best describes your order?"
- Rate your satisfaction in the areas like "Overall satisfaction with your visit", "Knowledge of the team member " based on your visit
- Select the likelihood that you will return to any FedEx Office location again, recommend FedEx Office to your friends and colleagues
- Answer the open question about your visit
- Select answers to questions like "Which best describes the reason for this purchase? ", "How frequently do you visit FedEx Office for your business or personal projects? "
- Select your gender and age
- Print the page to redeem
FedEx Office Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish FedEx Office online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to FedEx Office customer survey in this article.
More Information about FedEx Office
FedEx Office (FedEx Office Print & Ship Services, Inc., formerly FedEx Kinko's, and earlier simply Kinko's) is a chain of stores that provide a retail outlet for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground (including Home Delivery) shipping, as well as printing, copying, and binding services. Unlike its main competitor, The UPS Store, all FedEx Office stores are corporate-owned.
Besides traditional full-service copy and print shop services, all stores also provide a number of self-service features: color and monochrome photocopiers, fax machines, digital photo printer kiosks, and several desktop computer rentals, of which one always has an image scanner and some design software (mainly Adobe Systems applications) installed. The computers available for rental are connected to at least one color and one monochrome laser printer (some newer stores have only a color printer but charge less for monochrome prints). The stores also offer a selection of office supplies and business books for retail purchase.
About FedEx Office Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.fedex.com/welisten
Survey Incentive: $5 off purchase of $25 or more
Host Website: www.mindshare.com
Marketing Support: Mindshare