Family Christian Customer Satisfaction Survey offer
- a coupon code with 30% discount next time
Family Christian Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You must participate in the survey program within 7 days from the date printed on your receipt.
- The coupon cannot be redeemed without a proper validation code.
- The validated coupon will expire 30 days from the purchase date on the receipt.
- Valid in store only. Not valid on Family Values items, doorbusters, Members Only, prebuy items, clearance items, Church and Homeschool curriculum, Lifeway, VBS, Church Supplies, hymnals and Choral, site licenses, digital media, electronics, Catalyst membership, gift cards, donations, imprinting, tickets or in combination with other coupons.
- Limit 1 coupon per customer per visit.
- The coupon has no cash value.
Family Christian Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. It takes about 5 minutes to finish with one open questions only. Your receipt is needed.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No page is for tablets. You need to enter the survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No page is for tablets. You are not recommended to finish the survey via a smartphone, for it may take more than 5 minutes.
Family Christian Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Customers can take the survey with Family Christian receipts online at the Family Christian Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Website.
Family Christian Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the survey site and set your language preference as English or Spanish to take the survey.
- Enter the numbers found on your receipt and click the "Next" button.
- Follow the instructions to answer the survey questions. Click the "Next" button to continue.
- In the end, leave your email address and you will get a coupon code.
More Information About Family Christian
Located in the United Sates, Family Christian is the world's largest Christian-focused retailer. In 2012, the retail chain has 281 stores in 261 cities. It offers a variety of Christian-themed merchandise, especially books, Bibles, gifts and music.
The company was founded in 1931 by two young brothers, pat and Bernie Zondervan. In 2012, the management team and a group of Atlanta-based Christian businessmen purchased the company. The new owners pledged that 100% of store profits would go towards ministries serving widows and orphans.
Christian items and church supplies are also sold over the Internet through the company website.
About Family Christian Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.fcs.pleaserateus.com
Survey Incentive: a coupon code with 30% discount next time
Host Website: www.fcs.pleaserateus.com
Marketing Support: Family Christian