Family Dollar Shopping Experience Survey Prize
- $200 Family Dollar Gift Card
Family Dollar Shopping Experience Survey Rules
- Open and offered to legal residents of the 50 United States who has the age of majority in his/her state of residence.
- This Sweepstakes is not open to the general public employees and their families of Family Dollar.
- Void outside of the United States and where prohibited by law.
- Limit one survey entry per person per email address per month.
- All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each month in order to be eligible.
Family Dollar Shopping Experience Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. About 15 minutes to finish, some open questions, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for Tablet. Some open questions, need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. Not recommended.
Family Dollar Shopping Experience Survey Entry
- Online entry. Customers who made purchase can visit Family Dollar Shopping Experience Survey official website to take the online survey.
Family Dollar Shopping Experience Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Family Dollar Shopping Experience Survey official site
- Select the language you prefer to use
- Enter the 15 to 17 digit number that is located to the right of the date and time
- Answer some questions like "How often do you shop at the store?"
- Select a store you most recently trip
- Enter you education background and gender
- Enter your home phone number so you can be entered the sweepstakes draw
More Information About Family Dollar
Family Dollar Stores is a regional chain of variety stores in the United States. It opened in 1959 and operates approximately 7,100 stores in 45 states and the District of Columbia. It is headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina. Family Dollar is not a true "dollar store" in the strict sense; while there are many items available for $1, there are other price points as well. However, approximately 90% of the products cost less than $10. With most locations set up like a typical supermarket, the chain deals in food items, clothing and assorted household products.
About Family Dollar Shopping Experience Survey
Survey Website: www.familydollarsurvey.com
Survey Incentive: $200 Family Dollar Gift Card
Host Website: www.marketforce.com
Marketing Support: Marketforce