My BURGER KING Experience Satisfaction Survey Offer
- A Validation Code
My BURGER KING Experience Satisfaction Evaluation Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. It takes 5-10 minutes to finish the survey with one open question. You will need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. There are one open question, and you need to enter some personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish the survey via smartphone, for it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.
My BURGER KING Experience Satisfaction Evaluation Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Customers with a Burger King receipt can take the survey online at the BURGER KING Experience Satisfaction Evaluation Survey official site.
My BURGER KING Experience Satisfaction Evaluation Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit www.evaluabk.com. You can choose English or Spanish to finish the survey. Then click "Continue".
- You need to enter the Burger King restaurant number, which you can find on the front of your receipt. Then based on the receipt, you choose the date and the time of your visit. Click "Start".
- Choose whether you dine in or carry out your food. Click "Next", and answer a series of questions about your dining experience one by one. Click "Next".
- Write down your reason why you were highly satisfied with your experience at this Burger King. Click "Next", and then you need to answer a few more questions about your experience.
- In the last step, you need to enter some personal information, including your gender, age and zip/postal code (optional). After clicking "Next", you will get a Validation Code. Remember to write the code down on your ticket, and present it on your next visit.
My BURGER KING Experience Satisfaction Evaluation Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the My BURGER KING Experience Satisfaction Evaluation Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.
More Information About BURGER KING
Burger King Corporation is founded by James McLamore and David Edgerton in 1954. Committed to premium ingredients, signature recipes and family-friendly dining experiences, Burger King is now the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. There are more than 11 million customers visiting Burger King restaurants around the world every day.
About My BURGER KING Experience Satisfaction Evaluation Survey
Survey Website: www.evaluabk.com
Survey Incentive: A Validation Code
Host Website: www.smg.com
Marketing Support: SMG