Helix Education Client Satisfaction Survey Prize
- A $25 gift card
Helix Education Client Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. 1 open question. It takes about 5minutes to complete the survey.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. 1 open question and you need to enter the survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish this client satisfaction survey via smartphone. But you still can take it via smartphone and it may take you 10 minutes to finish it.
Helix Education Client Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Online. Customers can take the survey online at the Helix Education Client Satisfaction Survey.
Helix Education Client Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the survey site and click the button to enter the survey
- Follow the instructions to continue to answer the survey questions like "What services would you like us to add to help you achieve your goals?" according to your own experience and click the button to continue
- Rate your satisfaction with the Client Services Team that you worked with and click the button to continue
- Leave your comments
- In the end, enter your personal information, including your name and school to get the $25 gift card and submit your feedback
More Information About Helix Education
Helix Education spans the student lifecycle through its innovative technology platforms and services solutions. For more than 25 years, Helix Education has provided a full marketing service array that has a noticeable impact on student retention rates. Helix Education helps colleges and universities maintain contact with the right prospective students and qualify them, eventually build a result-in-enrollment relationship with them. Their goal is to improve education from marketing and enrollment to learning and retention, offering clients a truly meaningful experience.
About Helix Education Client Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.datamarksurvey.com
Survey Incentive: A $25 gift card
Host Website: www.inmoment.com
Marketing Support: InMoment