Are you encountering troubles during taking a survey? Don’t get annoyed and Surveycab.com FAQ can help you out. Look through all answers below to target the one you are looking for.
1.Why can’t I log on to the survey website?
1) Your computer or mobile device is not connected to the Internet. Make sure your device is connected prior to getting started.
2) You input an incorrect survey URL. Check it carefully and try one more time.
3) The survey is closed. Head for Surveycab.com to get detailed information on it or other surveys under the same brand.
2. Why the information printed on my receipt used to take the survey is not valid?
1) You input the required information incorrectly. Check it carefully and try one more time.
2) You didn’t take the survey within the required time and your receipt has expired. Head for Surveycab.com to get useful tips to avoid the issue.
3. Why can’t I continue during my taking a survey?
1) Your device may lose access to the Internet. Check the Internet.
2) There may be a time limit for you to finish the survey and start the survey again. Sometimes, the information printed on your receipt used to take the survey is only one-time and it won’t be valid when you try again. If this happens, contact the customer service to get the problem solved.
3) Always, you are stopped to continue if you are a minor, an employee or a family member of an employee of the company that launches the survey.
4. How to go back to the previous survey page?
1）You can go back by clicking the corresponding button like “Previous” or the Return Arrow in the top left corner of the broswer you are using. Please note that the latter option may sometimes cause your survey page unavailable.
5. How to participate in the sweepstakes?
2) Sometimes, mail-in entry to the sweepstakes is available. Hand print the required information on a sheet of paper and mail it to an address offered in the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
6. Why can’t I win a prize?
1) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants. You can get more chances to win by participating in the Survey sweepstakes as often as possible within the allowable range. For more details, view the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
2) The sweepstakes is not valid in the area you live in. Read the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for specific information.
7. How to redeem a prize?
1) If you get a coupon or validation code at the end of a survey, print out the coupon or write down the code on your receipt to redeem for an offer on your next visit.
2) If the prize is cash or merchandise, the merchant will notify you by phone or by email.
Always find what I need but you should carry kosher chicken
PRICES TOO DAMN HIGH !!!!!!!!!!
i just submitted a lengthy explanation/response..that apparently may have not gone through..just like your error ridden check out computer system and signs.. and rude,unpleasant at times outright hostile cashiers and managers,assisit managers..its was just too long for me to re write,but you get the idea.
A lot of us have to do our shopping after 5:00 p.m. I don't think your produce managers care. There's often nothing on the fruit and vegetable shelves when I get there.
everyone is very nice & helpful except the customer service manager Sharon! On a number of
Occasions she has been abrupt and spoken to me in a loud voice, Today was one of many
incidents when I tried to speak to her, she brushed me off with "What are you talking about?" When there is a question and the checker calls her over, everyone including the
customer is in for it.
I purchased Super Bowl food for Sunday and was extremely pleased with the service I received.
I tasted the health salad before purchasing and the aide behind the counter was so helpful. The food was delicious and the service was excellent
Dear Sir, Madam, I have the following issue for your resolving and reporting back o me at my e-mail address “email@example.com”
1. I have filled your survey 3 times. First, I was promised to get 500 points for my time, I have never received these points. I spent considerable time to examine your performance given that I like your store and have a wide and long term super market shopping experience from Europe and other countries. I have completed two more surveys to add some more observations;
2. I have accumulated a good number of points on my card 6005411420384975674, and although you are informing on your site that these points will be automatically transferred under your new point system , this has not happened and suddenly all these points disappeared from my card when I was last shopping on 15 January 2014.
As a lawyer I do not find your point reward practices either ethical or legal. Usually, in cases like this customers can pursue a class action and sue your store because you have promised some benefits against frequent shopping in your store, but you have not delivered. I have a good income and I am writing you because I feel that my intelligence has been insulted. Hopefully, not other customer were treated like I!
Hereby, I request:
1) Ad 500 points to my card
2) Transfer my points accumulated as of 15 January 2014 to the new system or provide me with your company compensating coupon. I really like your stores because they represent the old honest values, however, for not losing your clients you must honor 100% your commitments made public on your sites. In this spirit I expect from your a prompt answer and action.
I asked 2 deli counter workers about brie cheese and neither could help me.
Dagostino isn't the worst place to shop in, but it is not the best either.