County Market Customer Survey Prize
- $250 Gift Card
County Market Customer Survey Rules
- It is not necessary to make a purchase to enter or win.
- One Response is limited during each three-day period.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All federal, state, local, and municipal taxes and other governmental charges, if any, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, not specified herein, related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the individual winners
County Market Customer Survey Entry
- Online. Visit County Market customer survey official website to take the survey.
- Telephone. Call toll free (866) 663-9585, and complete a survey.
- Mail. Hand print your name, complete address, zip code, daytime telephone number, including area code, on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail it in a #10 envelope to:“Niemann Foods $250 Monthly GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Survey Group, P.O. Box 699,Plainview, NY 11803. Entry requests must be postmarked and received by December 31, 2013.
County Market Customer Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Country Market customer feedback survey via smartphone, it may take more than 3 minutes to finish.
County Market Customer Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit County Market customer survey official website
- Enter store location number
- Select the day and time of this shopping trip
- Select the range for the amount of your purchase
- Rate your overall satisfaction with this visit
- Rate this survey in areas such as the service at the meat counter, the quality and variety of the produce
- Leave your comments about this visit
- Answer the open question about the reason you spend most of your food and grocery dollars at this or other stores
- Select answers to a few more questions such as your age, gender
- Enter your name, email address and more
- Enter the Max Card number from your receipt or the first 11 digits printed on your Max Card, if available.
More Information About County Market
Niemann Foods (NFI) is a company headquartered in Quincy, Illinois that owns and operates over 100 supermarkets, convenience, pet and hardware stores mostly under the County Market, County Market Express, Cub Foods, ACE Hardware, Pet Supplies Plus, Pick-A-Dilly and Save-A-Lot banners in Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri. Niemann Foods ' Save-A-Lot stores offer a limited assortment of groceries at discount prices while Cub Foods and County Market are conventional grocery stores. The regional grocery store operator is growing and expanding market share in the Central Illinois and Missouri. The employee-owned, family-run company was founded in 1917 by brothers Ferd and Steve Niemann and is currently headed by Rich Niemann.
About CountyMarket Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.countymarketfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: $250 gift card
Host Website: www.marketforce.com
Marketing Support: Marketforce