Are you encountering troubles during taking a survey? Don’t get annoyed and Surveycab.com FAQ can help you out. Look through all answers below to target the one you are looking for.
1.Why can’t I log on to the survey website?
1) Your computer or mobile device is not connected to the Internet. Make sure your device is connected prior to getting started.
2) You input an incorrect survey URL. Check it carefully and try one more time.
3) The survey is closed. Head for Surveycab.com to get detailed information on it or other surveys under the same brand.
2. Why the information printed on my receipt used to take the survey is not valid?
1) You input the required information incorrectly. Check it carefully and try one more time.
2) You didn’t take the survey within the required time and your receipt has expired. Head for Surveycab.com to get useful tips to avoid the issue.
3. Why can’t I continue during my taking a survey?
1) Your device may lose access to the Internet. Check the Internet.
2) There may be a time limit for you to finish the survey and start the survey again. Sometimes, the information printed on your receipt used to take the survey is only one-time and it won’t be valid when you try again. If this happens, contact the customer service to get the problem solved.
3) Always, you are stopped to continue if you are a minor, an employee or a family member of an employee of the company that launches the survey.
4. How to go back to the previous survey page?
1）You can go back by clicking the corresponding button like “Previous” or the Return Arrow in the top left corner of the broswer you are using. Please note that the latter option may sometimes cause your survey page unavailable.
5. How to participate in the sweepstakes?
2) Sometimes, mail-in entry to the sweepstakes is available. Hand print the required information on a sheet of paper and mail it to an address offered in the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
6. Why can’t I win a prize?
1) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants. You can get more chances to win by participating in the Survey sweepstakes as often as possible within the allowable range. For more details, view the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
2) The sweepstakes is not valid in the area you live in. Read the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for specific information.
7. How to redeem a prize?
1) If you get a coupon or validation code at the end of a survey, print out the coupon or write down the code on your receipt to redeem for an offer on your next visit.
2) If the prize is cash or merchandise, the merchant will notify you by phone or by email.
I truly do not know how you stay in business.
We had been regular customers of Claim Jumper since it first opened in Los Alamitos, Ca. We could always depend on their wonderful service and mainly delicious food. Since the buy out of the Claim Jumper, we have been very disappointed in the service but mainly the quality of the food. We have tried both the Brea and Buena Park locations with the most recent on June 22, 2015 at the Buena Park location. It was horrible! Never, never again will we be patrons of the Claim Jumper again.
I might add that we are not the only ones feeling the same way, by the look of the empty restaurant, I think the word has been passed around.
I was disappointed in my visit to the "Claim Jumper" in Tigard Oregon. I just feel you might want to change the way you handle large groups. We were sitting at a table next to a huge group of people. I was surprised you did not have a specific area for large groups. One person in the large group kept flashing a camera in my eyes. The waitress was serving us and also this huge group. In my years of serving I never experienced working a huge group and small tables at the same time. Normally, huge groups had at least one server who handled the group and only the group. We ran out of water. Our food took 40 minutes to get to us. My salad was far from what was on the picture it was very small. I had three tiny shrimp on my plate and I ordered the shrimp and half rack of ribs. Are rolls included in the dinner? everyone else next to us appeared to have them. The waitress was full of apology's for having to serve all of us and promised our food was coming. It was not hot! In the future you may want to have one or two waitresses set aside just for huge groups. the noise was terrible and I think I will probably go somewhere else to have dinner next time. Thanks for listening. Have a good evening