Are you encountering troubles during taking a survey? Don’t get annoyed and Surveycab.com FAQ can help you out. Look through all answers below to target the one you are looking for.
1.Why can’t I log on to the survey website?
1) Your computer or mobile device is not connected to the Internet. Make sure your device is connected prior to getting started.
2) You input an incorrect survey URL. Check it carefully and try one more time.
3) The survey is closed. Head for Surveycab.com to get detailed information on it or other surveys under the same brand.
2. Why the information printed on my receipt used to take the survey is not valid?
1) You input the required information incorrectly. Check it carefully and try one more time.
2) You didn’t take the survey within the required time and your receipt has expired. Head for Surveycab.com to get useful tips to avoid the issue.
3. Why can’t I continue during my taking a survey?
1) Your device may lose access to the Internet. Check the Internet.
2) There may be a time limit for you to finish the survey and start the survey again. Sometimes, the information printed on your receipt used to take the survey is only one-time and it won’t be valid when you try again. If this happens, contact the customer service to get the problem solved.
3) Always, you are stopped to continue if you are a minor, an employee or a family member of an employee of the company that launches the survey.
4. How to go back to the previous survey page?
1）You can go back by clicking the corresponding button like “Previous” or the Return Arrow in the top left corner of the broswer you are using. Please note that the latter option may sometimes cause your survey page unavailable.
5. How to participate in the sweepstakes?
2) Sometimes, mail-in entry to the sweepstakes is available. Hand print the required information on a sheet of paper and mail it to an address offered in the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
6. Why can’t I win a prize?
1) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants. You can get more chances to win by participating in the Survey sweepstakes as often as possible within the allowable range. For more details, view the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
2) The sweepstakes is not valid in the area you live in. Read the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for specific information.
7. How to redeem a prize?
1) If you get a coupon or validation code at the end of a survey, print out the coupon or write down the code on your receipt to redeem for an offer on your next visit.
2) If the prize is cash or merchandise, the merchant will notify you by phone or by email.
For the first time I was disappointed in Cheryls Cookies. We ordered a package to be sent to our granddaughter in Pennsylvania for Valentines Day. Well instead it was sent to our address. We called and they said we will send another one with 20% off. The only thing is I cant be delivered until Tuesday! We had to tell she would not be getting today, so now it isn't a surprise. When I called them again they said OH we will make a note of it. They should have delivered it today as express!!!!!!! JST SAYING!!!!
Cheryl's cookies are the best I have ever had.
There service and specials cannot be beat.
A wonderful company.
! just purchased a holiday box for my grandson, when we opened it VERY disappointed!!! broken cookies, frosting coming off. I purchase several times a year ,wish this had not happened my 12 yr. old was sad! thank you Sandi Demorest 148 monebrake dr Pickerington,ohio 43147
Package delivered in tack but left out in the rain...box very wet. Tin had several dents in the corners but cookies arrived fine and taste delicious
Just rec's fall assortment of cookies - had a luncheon today and WHAT A SUCCESS they were.
I believe you will be having quite a few new customers.
I received cookies from my daughter for Mother's day, they were yummy. They tasted very fresh and moist.
I received cookies from my daughter for Mother's Day and the were yummy. Very fresh tasting and moist.