CCSD Parents Survey Step by Step Guide
- Log on to the CCSD Parents Survey official website
- Provide the information required to continue the survey
- Answer the questions to complete the survey
More Information about CCSD
CCSD will use the feedback to make sure parents ' voice is well heard and improve the communication between schools and parents to improve the education quality in each CCSD's school. “All students will graduate from high school having the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values necessary to achieve academically, prosper economically, and participate in democracy.” is CCSD slogan and is what the survey is aiming for. Parents can also call 702-799-1187 if you have any specific question about the survey. CCSD is located at 5100 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, reach them or call 702-799-5000 if you are looking for a school for your kids.
Classes begin August 29 for all students. Registration dates and procedures vary from school to school.
- For information about Pre-K programs for special needs students, call 799-7479.
- For information about Community Based-full inclusion special education preschool programs, call 799-7479.
- For information about pre-school programs offered at Title 1 schools call 799-3920.
If you have a concern regarding your child's school you should first speak to your child's teacher. If your concern is not resolved, then the concern should be brought to the school administrator(s) at your school. You can call the Area office and also the Academic Manager for the school if the concern is not resolved at the school. To make your voice heard please go to www.ccsd.net/parentsurvey
About CCSD Parents Survey
Survey Website: www.ccsd.net/parentsurvey
Survey Incentive:Help CCSD Parents improve
Host Website: www.ccsd.net/parentsurvey
Marketing Support: CCSD