Cafe Rio Customer Experience Survey Offer
- Redemption Code
Cafe Rio Customer Experience Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 3 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, no need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Cafe Rio Customer Experience Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 3 minutes to finish.
Cafe Rio Customer Experience Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Cafe Rio survey official website
- Enter the 2-digit store number found on your receipt
- Select date and time of your visit and visit type
- Select answers to questions like "In the past three months, how many times have you dined at Café Rio?" and give your ratings to statements related to your visit such as "the wait time to place your order"
- Answer the open question about the service you received
- Write the redemption code on your receipt or certificate
More Information About Cafe Rio
Cafe Rio was started in 1997 by Steve and Tricia Stanley in St. George, Utah. In December 2004, Bob and Kathleen Nilsen, Spencer K Hill, along with SKM/Apax Partners purchased the chain, which at the time had six restaurants. In 2011, Dave Gagnon took over as CEO and COO at the same time as Bob Baker was appointed President and CFO. The company expanded operations and currently has 60 operating restaurants. Cafe Rio's recipes are inspired from the traditional cooking of the Rio Grande region of Northern Mexico, Southern Texas and New Mexico
About Cafe Rio Customer Experience Survey
Survey Website: www.caferiosurvey.com
Survey Incentive: Redemption Code
Host Website: www.caferiosurvey.com
Marketing Support: mindshare