Big 5 Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- Help Big 5 Sporting Goods improve its customer service
Big 5 Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. There are totally 50 questions including one open question and you can finish the survey in three steps. It may take you five minutes to complete it.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. You can finish it on your tablet and you need to input the survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish the Big 5 Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey via your smartphone.
Big 5 Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Customers can take the survey online by entering the survey official website.
Big 5 Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the survey official website to get started.
- Set your language preference as English or Spanish.
- Choose the date of your purchase. Enter the store number, transaction number and register number. Provide your age and input the characters shown.
- Answer all the 50 questions including one open question about the environment, layout, displays, products and associates according to your own experience.
- Hit "Submit" to send your answers.
More Information About Big 5 Sporting Goods
Big 5 Sporting Goods is a top retailer in its field. It markets sporting goods and accessories. Since its establishment in 1955, it now has 428 locations in 12 states. The high quality products it sells consist of Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Under Armour, Reebok, Coleman, Wilson, Rawlings and more.
About Big 5 Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.big5sportinggoods.com/survey
Survey Incentive: Help Big 5 Sporting Goods improve its customer service
Host Website: www.foresee.com
Marketing Support: ForeSee