Apple Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Help Apple Store provide better service
Apple Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. Less than 10 steps, three open questions.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. Three open questions. Need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish this customer survey via smartphone, because it may take you much time to finish.
Apple Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Online. Apple customers can visit the survey official site to participate in the survey and leave your candid feedback.
Apple Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Apple store customer survey official site to enter
- Click on the "Get Started" button to begin
- Answer the questions and hit the "Begin Survey" button
- Please enter your receipt number, which is located directly below the bar code. If you do not have the receipt, please choose the option below
- Indicate what date you visited the Apple store
- Choose which Apple store you visited and select the items that you purchased or picked up on this visit
- Answer these questions based on your own shopping experience
- Leave your comments and feedback to help Apple store improve
- Indicate your gender and age range and then hit "Finish" button to submit your survey
More Information about Apple
Apple is an America multinational corporation headquartered in Cupertino, California. The company was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayune in 1976 to develop and sell personal computers. In May, Apple entered the top ten of the Fortune 500 list of companies for the first time. Customers can visit Apple online store to browse and purchase the latest Apple products.
About Apple Store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.apple.com/retail/feedback
Survey Incentive: Help Apple Store provide better service
Host Website: www.apple.com/retail/feedback
Marketing Support: Apple