ACME Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- $100 Gift Card
ACME Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are can still finish ACME Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
ACME Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may invite consumers who make a purchase in one of its participating retail locations to participate in a confidential online customer survey.
- During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may invite consumers who visit but do not make a purchase in one of its participating retail locations to participate in a confidential online customer satisfaction survey.
- To enter without completing a survey, hand-print your complete name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address (if you have one) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in a number ten (#10) envelope to: ACME “Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, PO Box 1307, Little Falls, NJ 07424.
ACME Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit ACME Markets customer satisfaction survey official website
- Indicate the location of the store you visited
- Select the date of the store you visited
- Enter your email address, select time of day of your visit, enter the cashier/operator number from your receipt
- Rate your overall experience at this store
- Select your likelihood to return to this store, to recommend this store to others, and select departments you visited
- Rate your satisfaction with statements related to your visit such as "Friendly associates" "Quality of Bakery ", "speed of Checkout"
- Answer open questions like your suggestions, the best part of your shopping at this store
- Enter the total purchase amount from your receipt, select your gender, age group and enter you personal contact information such as your zip code, name to finish the survey
ACME Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish ACME Markets online customer satisfaction survey at www.acmemarketssurvey.com, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to ACME Markets customer survey in this article.
More Information about ACME Markets
ACME Markets is a supermarket chain in the Delaware Valley metropolitan area in the United States, owned by Boise, Idaho-based corporation Albertsons LLC. ACME has its headquarters in East Whiteland Township, Pennsylvania, near Malvern, a Philadelphia suburb.
Acme offers online grocery shopping for orders that can be picked up at the store. Prior to 2009, ACME also delivered to customers through online orders. In 2004, ACME introduced self-checkout stands, where shoppers could scan and bag their own groceries. In 2008, many ACME locations began adding hot foods bars to the deli section.
In addition to its stores in 5 Pennsylvania counties (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia) the company also operates stores in 2 counties in the state of Delaware (Kent and New Castle), 4 counties in the state of Maryland (Cecil, Kent, Queen Anne's, and Talbot), and 16 counties in the state of New Jersey (Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Sussex, and Union).
About ACME Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.acmemarketssurvey.com
Survey Incentive: $100 Gift Card
Host Website: www.acmemarketssurvey.com
Marketing Support: ACME Markets