American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Hopes
- Customers can help it improve
American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Step by Step Guide
- Log on to the American Board of Internal Medicine survey official website
- Click the language you prefer to take this survey
- Enter the physician ID number below, then click "Begin Survey"
- Answer all the questions to complete the survey
More Information about American Board of Internal Medicine
ABIM also offers Internal Medicine with a Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine Maintenance of Certification program. While not a subspecialty, it is a variation of Internal Medicine certification. Research suggests board certification is associated with better care.
- ABIM certifies one out of every four practicing physicians in the United States
- There are more than 200,000 ABIM Board Certified physicians
- A patient's most frequent encounter is with an internist
- The subspecialties of Internal Medicine include: Adolescent medicine, advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology, cardiovascular disease, clinical cardiac electrophysiology, critical care medicine, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, gastroenterology, geriatric hedicine, hematology, hospice & palliative medicine, infectious disease, interventional cardiology, medical oncology, nephrology, pulmonary disease, rheumatology, sleep medicine, sports medicine and transplant hepatology
Go to Survey.ABIM.org and join the customer survey.
About American Board of Internal Medicine Survey
Survey Website: Survey.ABIM.org
Survey Incentive: Help American Board of Internal Medicine improve
Host Website: www.community360.net
Marketing Support: CME360