Are you encountering troubles during taking a survey? Don’t get annoyed and Surveycab.com FAQ can help you out. Look through all answers below to target the one you are looking for.
1.Why can’t I log on to the survey website?
1) Your computer or mobile device is not connected to the Internet. Make sure your device is connected prior to getting started.
2) You input an incorrect survey URL. Check it carefully and try one more time.
3) The survey is closed. Head for Surveycab.com to get detailed information on it or other surveys under the same brand.
2. Why the information printed on my receipt used to take the survey is not valid?
1) You input the required information incorrectly. Check it carefully and try one more time.
2) You didn’t take the survey within the required time and your receipt has expired. Head for Surveycab.com to get useful tips to avoid the issue.
3. Why can’t I continue during my taking a survey?
1) Your device may lose access to the Internet. Check the Internet.
2) There may be a time limit for you to finish the survey and start the survey again. Sometimes, the information printed on your receipt used to take the survey is only one-time and it won’t be valid when you try again. If this happens, contact the customer service to get the problem solved.
3) Always, you are stopped to continue if you are a minor, an employee or a family member of an employee of the company that launches the survey.
4. How to go back to the previous survey page?
1）You can go back by clicking the corresponding button like “Previous” or the Return Arrow in the top left corner of the broswer you are using. Please note that the latter option may sometimes cause your survey page unavailable.
5. How to participate in the sweepstakes?
2) Sometimes, mail-in entry to the sweepstakes is available. Hand print the required information on a sheet of paper and mail it to an address offered in the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
6. Why can’t I win a prize?
1) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants. You can get more chances to win by participating in the Survey sweepstakes as often as possible within the allowable range. For more details, view the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules.
2) The sweepstakes is not valid in the area you live in. Read the Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for specific information.
7. How to redeem a prize?
1) If you get a coupon or validation code at the end of a survey, print out the coupon or write down the code on your receipt to redeem for an offer on your next visit.
2) If the prize is cash or merchandise, the merchant will notify you by phone or by email.
I could not get to your survey. If you want my feedback then get rid of that shoppers survey. WAY TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I did the survey about 3 months ago and it was simple to do & I was glad to do it. Now THIS!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY JOSE. Shame on Dick's!!!!!!!!!! Shaun at the Florence, Ky store is the loser. He was very helpful and knowledeable. Not shopping your stores again until this foolishness is terminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recently purchased some water sports equipment and our service member Charles in Pensacola, Fl. was extremely helpful. He went out of his way to look up comparable pricing, and also ordered a size for us that was not in stock.
I asked Jason and Skylar if they had any more Okuma Stratus CS45 spinning reels in stock. They checked and found they were out of stock. They then offered to sell me the display reel. I gladly accepted their offer. My grand daughter wanted a basketball so they walked to that department, where I found the ball she described and the needles to keep the balls inflated. They were definitely extremely helpful! They also made sure I received and additional 5 dollar discount for the reel for an "as is" purchase. The cashier was very pleasant and signed me up for scorecard program. All in all a great day at Dick's Sporting Goods.
Its a scam right! Where is Dicks in this and why do you need my personal information for a survey?
No I do not want unsolicited coupons, emails, etc.
$10 for my demographics/info is too cheap.
Dicks should be ashamed to be party to this.
Think you'll post this survey, I think not.
Fausto and Catherine in your Hadley, Massachusetts store went well above and beyond to help me. I love your Hadley store and the people who work there.
your coupons are worthless can never use them on anything.was in your store and have receipt tried to get 10.00offnext purchase coupon.unable to do survey. big waste of time.
I shopped there late Dec. and I cannot get any of My $10 Off $50 coupons and have now spent a couple of hundred, which it would have been nice to have. Why is it so had to honor a good customer with some perks. MC sporting goods is a lot closer any easier for me instead of traveling miles out of my way. I guess I will be shopping there more from now on.
Stewart at the Petaluma, CA Store helped me today, I see his smiling face each time I go in, which is about once a week. Whatever
the question he is so helpful in diecting me to what I need.
I have been a long time customer of Dicks in Florence, S.C. And am happy to use this opportunity to state what a wonderful asset Jimmy Street is. He is exceptionally knowledgeable in the golf section of the store, always pleasant and goes the extra mile to assist in any way he can. You are blessed to have him.
sorry to see you no longer offer veteran or military discount of 10% when home depot &lowes do offer a 10%discount shame on you bass gives a discount
I had an enjoyable visit and I am glad you had reasonably priced shoes
You know thus significantly with regards to this matter, made me personally believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men are not involved except it's something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time take care of it up!
we were given no card nor offered one.we spent $197.93 at the store in gastonia n.c. phone # 704)810-0994 ,there is no store # on the recietthat is clearly marked or any other info i can find,we have 2 rediets,we intended to return to the store today and sprnd at least #100.00 we saw several rifles,bows,crossbows we were interested in,but are not afrom here and our car is loaded,if i dont get the $10.00 coupon printed or given to me when i get there today,i will never shop at your store,no matter how much i was impressed with it i am sure you probably do not need my business nor the 5 to 10,ooo dollars i would spend there.and i will be glad to let all my multiple friends know what your store means to me on facebook.