Rite Aid Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- 1 grand prize, consisting of 1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- 10 first prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
Rite Aid Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You can enter or win whether you have made a purchase or not.
- Limit 3 stores and 3 pharmacy online surveys and sweepstakes entries per household per month.
- There is no limit to the number of times you may enter by mail. However, each online entry must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed on a separate postcard.
Rite Aid Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. There are 2 open questions. Your receipt is needed. It takes about 5 minutes to finish.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page is for Tablet. There are 2 open questions. You need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page is for smartphones. You can still finish Rite Aid Store customer satisfaction survey via smartphone, but it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
Rite Aid Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Web entry. Visit the Rite Aid Store customer survey official site and complete the survey.
- Mail-in entry. Hand print your name, complete address, age and phone number on a postcard and mail it via first-class mail to: Rite Aid "Voice of Customer" Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3595, Southbury, CT 06488-3595.
Rite Aid Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Rite Aid Store customer survey official site.
- Choose the language you prefer to take the survey.
- Enter the 16-digit code found on your receipt and click the "Next" button.
- Give your ratings and write answers to the questions based on your most recent experience or your personal information. Then keep clicking "Next" button.
- Enter your personal contact information and click "Next" button to finish the survey.
Rite Aid Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty in finishing the Rite Aid Store Customer Satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.
More Information about Rite Aid Store
Rite Aid establishes its own Wellness Rewards and Programs to benefit your wellness and your wallet. You cannot miss out these programs, because once you participate in the programs you get much more than you think. You will earn points on prescriptions towards in-store savings, earn in-store rewards when you purchase allergy products, even get special rewards for diabetes patients and more. Really good news for you. So why don 't you join now and begin to enjoy the benefits?
Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains with approximately 4,700 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. Store locator provides you with the ability to find your nearest Rite Aid. Rite Aid has an online store where you can shop 24/7, and select from over 45,000 items.
Share with Rite Aid about your recent visiting experiences at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
About Rite Aid Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.riteaid.com/storesurvey or storesurvey.riteaid.com
Survey Incentive:1 $1,000 cash prize +10 $100 cash prizes
Host Website: www.riteaidpharmacysurvey.com
Marketing Support: Service Management Group